- To teach Business English to Japanese professionals using the Bizmates methodology
- To guide Japanese professionals in their business communications concerns
(all times are in PHT – Philippine time).
- Availability on SUNDAYS and weekday EVENINGS a plus
- Preferably with a Bachelor's/Associate's Degree from a reputable college or university
- If undergraduate, must have at least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Basic computer skills and above-average Skype skills
- At least 3 years of working experience in any field.
- Availability on weekends (4AM – 12MN) and weekday evenings (9PM – 12MN PHT) are a plus.
- Between 23 – 75 years old.
- Available to teach at least 10 hours per week
- High-speed and stable internet connection (at least 2 Mbps for download and 2 Mbps for upload)
- Direct DSL/LAN cable connection only (NOT WiFi)
- Desktop/Laptop PC only (no tablets or smart phones allowed)
- Latest FULL version of Skype for Windows or Mac
- A working headset with microphone (with noise cancellation properties preferred)
- A quiet, well-lit area at home to conduct classes (preferably with a white background)
Open when you can work. Close when you can't. As simple as that.
Earn twice the pay of many online schools,140 - 230 PHP/HR.
Earn as much as 80K PHP/month!
Move up to higher positions such as Assessor, Mentor, Supervisor, etc.
Get online help from Managers and Admin support staff during your classes.
Learn the secrets of Bizmates' original materials and teaching approach.